The list is not complete yet, but everytime I do something that is on the list, I'll post about it to share the experience with you. It is an ongoing process, so come back every once in a while to see what's new.
- Hike the Appalachian Trail.
- Write a novel.
- Have a child. And then another.
- Make twistbread with my kids over camp fire.
- Decorate the living room.
Take a Photoshop course.
- Own a house.
- Read 500 books.
- Host a summer garden party.
- Become a writer.
- Become involved with charity.
- Appear in a play.
- Learn tapdance.
- See Ayer's Rock at sunset.
- Take my laptop to "work" at Starbucks.
- Have my own office space.
- Be fluent in 4 languages: German / English / Spanish / French.
- See Macchu Picchu.
- Climb "El Capitan" in Yosemite National Park.
- Videotape a baby's first steps.
- Buy fresh flowers for the house for a year.
Cook one new recipe per week for a year.
- Study graphics design.
- Eat a donut in Boston's Common.
- Swim with dolphins.
Cook Christmas Eve Dinner for the entire family.
- Present some of my photographs in a "show".
Learn to sew and wear something self-made in public.
- Attend a ball in a ball gown.
- Live in another country for not holidays.
- Be godmother of a child.
- Plan an event.
- Fly a helicopter.
- Ride a camel.
- Go on a safari in Africa.
- Attend a conference/blogher/summit.
Design business cards for me and my business. Redesign Cati Basmatis Welt.
- Design something with Photoshop.
Adopt a pet.
- Invite an exchange student into my life.
- Take pictures of me and the Welcome-sign of every American state.
- Grow vegetables.
- Build a bird house for my backyard.
- Send birthday cards to all my friends and family for one year.
- Publish a coffee table book.
- See the pyramids in Egypt.
- Kiss the geek atop the Eiffel tower.
- Kiss the geek atop the Empire State building.
- Visit a U Pick Orchard and make a pie out of self-picked fruits.
- Organize a street party.
- Have a porch swing for summer evening wine.
Have 100 readers for this blog.
- See whales off the New England coast with the geek.
- Help with a school play.
- Walk down the aisle.
- Have monthly dinners with my girls.
- Open a café/bookstore/bakery kind of place.
- Remodel a house.
- Live by the sea for not holidays.
- Rent a house by a lake with friends for vacation.
- Ride the cable car in San Francisco.
- See the Aurora Borealis at Nordkapp
- Host 100 parties.